Monday 1 August 2011

Moving Forward

Many things had happened to me whilst I walked across Spain last year, bringing into life the book that wrote itself. I have completed the book, whilst sitting in many cafes around Spain and particularly, (My favourite) the Cafe in Salamancar, called Don Quixote, oddly enough. (Cervantes story of a man on a quest for adventures)
The book has become many things. An account about a walk across Spain during the autumn of 2010. A novel of love, romance, mystery and enchantment with old fables. A fascinating collection of stories from my encounters with strangers. The coming together of dreams fantasies and realities. A story of personal discovery and development. And finally, a renewal of my beliefs in the power of the love and kindness of human kind.


P.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment