Tuesday 7 September 2010

Travels underway.

Good day to one and all. Here we are at the begining of the journey. Emma has been very keen to enjoy all that Spain has to offer, but like me has been excited about getting out of the faster paced city of Barcelona. We stayed for 4 days and had a good time relaxing and taking in all the wonders of the city.
For me the best part were the city parks.  Looking out upon the Cathedral in progress, (Sagrada famalia) was an awesome sight. I wrote a few poems about time here in Barcelona, and narrowly avoided losing my poetry book to pick pockets. Thankfully the universe was looking out for me. 
We, emma and I, are presently in  Marbella on our way to Tarifa. I hope that there will be a way to walk from there to Sevilla, so that my Camino can be as long as is possible. Emma, however seems daunted by the extra difficulty this may offer, so I hope that a way opens for us to do it. We will be afterall, pioneers of the longest route across Spain. I intend to start the book this week, so wish me well with adventures to write about. Aha, the bus is calling...... Tarifa here we come !!!!

1 comment:

  1. from Tarifa we wish you very bueno Camino to Santiago. It was a pleasure to have you in our Hotel Tres Mares and feel the taste of the camino. Wish you all the best, we will follow you on the blog... buen camino, Mireille

    ReplyDelete